Monday, March 30, 2015

My Favorite Homemade Bread Recipe

How long do I have to pose for the camera?
This afternoon we made another double batch (makes 4 big loaves) of the best yeasty, seedy, nutty, absolutely delicious, devour a loaf in one sitting sort of bread.  And, yes it spoiled our dinner so we now have extra food for lunch tomorrow. 

I'm going to send you to my sister-in-laws' blog for the knock off recipe for Dave's Killer Bread.  It is full of nuts and seeds, whole wheat flour and absolutely yeasty, soft and easy to make.  I don't know why you'd ever want to make another bread recipe. 

After you taste this, you'll stop looking for good bread recipes.  It makes great toast or sandwich bread and like my sister-in-law says, it's very forgiving.  In other words, you can throw a little extra of whatever in and it still turns out great!

My sister-in-law takes great photos and has written an informative post on how to make this bread on her website at    A Pretty Happy Home 



3 comments:

  1. Sounds delicious & what a blessing you are to your children to bake them that healthy bread! I read through your blog & really love the Alaska adventures. I think your love for Christ & for your family is very inspiring! Love & prayers, in Jesus, Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great recipe! Thank you for sharing the link! :) Have a wonderful week of fellowship! And thank you for linking up with the Art of Home-Making Mondays :)

    ReplyDelete