Wednesday, September 14, 2011

School Daze


Our backyard and pathway through the forest....

Enjoying the fall leaves...
Painting on the front deck...
Our sweet little "Belle"

Doing a science experiment with Daddy!

Doing a science experiment on Daddy!

I'm a school boy too!

Let me help you adjust your tie...
The days are slipping by incredibly fast!  We are really enjoying the fall colors.  They seem so brilliant, almost fluorescent against the blue sky.  Trying to home school has been stretching all our tolerance levels to the limit!  Our home is rarely a quiet place.  It is always bustling with creativity and projects whether it be work or play or school.   Rest is a highly sought after commodity.  Peace abounds amidst the whirlwind of children.  I have no idea how it exists but it does.  The moment it ceases are the moments I am trying to have my own way or the moments I forget that I am here to serve my family in love.  Servant hood does not sound very modern and exciting but it's the only way to true fulfillment, contentment, peace and happiness.  We can really only serve one of two masters.  I choose the Lord Jesus Christ, yes, even in this 21st Century.

No comments:

Post a Comment