Friday, August 19, 2011

Who needs a Horse?

Yee Haw!  Ride'em Cowboy!

I can help too!

We see you now taking our picture AGAIN!
During chore time, my daughter had a great little helper.  She began training him, picking up where I left off.... when to push the button and how to hold the hose.  You can see from the pictures that he does have a lovely wooden rocking horse but prefers mans work:  controlling and dominating a moving, whirring machine. 

You can also see from the pictures that our daughter loves her work as well.  She is cheerful and eager to pitch in wherever needed.  She leads quietly by example and noisily when romping and playing with her siblings.  She loves to read books and sometimes I call her, "Belle" because she reminds me of Beauty and the Beast.

Can you believe that I actually miss vacuuming my living room?  I do.  However, it sure is fun taking pictures and recording what is happening in the lives of my loved ones...

Today our friends from Sequim, Washington, are coming to visit!  Also, our friends from Grants Pass, Oregon arrived in town yesterday and they've been celebrating their 10th Wedding Anniversary by touring Alaska.  We are SO looking forward to seeing all their friendly faces and sitting in the warmth of good memories, visiting, relaxing, working, and sightseeing.  I might not even have time to blog!   Don't worry if I don't post for a few days, I'll be back...

1 comment:

  1. Grandma & Grandpa sure enjoys the pictures! And we love how you write!

    ReplyDelete